Broadcast India Show 2022 will be held from 13th to 15th October, 2022 at an all new venue – Jio World Convention Centre, Mumbai. Join us to experience the unrivalled energy of the broadcast, media and infotainment domains.
With over 36 participating countries and more than 500 exhibiting companies, the show attracts visitors from all over the globe and the Indian sub-continent.
• Perfect platform for display of latest innovations and cutting edge technology.
• Capture the future together with the professionals from the industry that are reforming the broadcasting value chain.
• Capitalise on the unlimited opportunities to boost your business network, reinforce your brand and convert prospects into customers.
• Establish trade connections and facilitate resource pooling on the biggest scale in the Indian subcontinent.
• Benefit from the expert knowledge of engineers & technicians who will conduct an array of technical presentations, product demonstrations and in depth discussions.
• Platform to evaluate and test new products and technology by interacting directly with key end users, partners and resellers.
• The Broadcast India Show has become the must-attend show for the film, television, radio, audio, mobile and new media industry. It is an event you cannot afford to miss!